Feb. 26, 2014
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Want free VIP tickets to the 2014 Reese's Mountain West Basketball Championships? Here's your opportunity! For the second straight year, the Mountain West is providing a lucky fan with a pair of All-Access VIP tickets for submitting what they think should be the official social media hashtag of the tournament.
Want to learn more? Here's how to play:
1. Visit MWSocialRewards.com and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a profile.
2. Connect your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Foursquare accounts to your MW Social Rewards profile.
3. Submit what you think should be the official Twitter, Instagram and Facebook hashtag of the Reese's MW Basketball Championships.
4. The field will be narrowed to a handful of finalists next Monday, March 3. Fans can return to MW Social Rewards to vote on their favorite, which will then be used throughout the MW Basketball Championships.
5. Votes will be accepted until 3 p.m. MT on Thursday, March 6 and the Conference office will announce the winner at that time.
The MW Social Rewards program allows fans to compete against their fellow fans from across the Mountain West, tracking overall point leaders and individual school leaders for every MW member institution, just for your social activity. To start earning points now, join the conversation and the fun at MWSocialRewards.com. Plus, don't forget to engage on the Mountain West's social media channels:
Twitter: @MountainWest | @MW_MHoops | @MW_WHoops | @MW_OlySports Twitter
Instagram: @MountainWestConference Instagram | Hashtags: #MW | #MWFB | #MWBB
Facebook: Facebook.com/MountainWestConference Facebook | YouTube: YouTube.com/MountainWestConf YouTube