September 14, 2016 – The University of Wyoming Athletics Department announced today the launch of a new mobile app to complement the recent relaunch of its fully-response official web site GoWyo.com. The app can be found by searching “WYO Gameday” in the app store.
The new mobile experience is available on iOS and Android to provide fans everything they need to get the most out of Cowboy and Cowgirl gamedays, including:
- Live Game Audio – for all your favorite sports, listen to the home radio call of the game from anywhere within the app (background audio supported);
- Live Game Video – for those games also broadcast on the website, enjoy the full Livestream experience anywhere from the new mobile app;
- Engaging Social Content – aggregated and moderated fan content from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram deliver a robust social experience for everything happening real-time at the game; fans can also contribute right from the app.
- Live Scores – get live scores and stats from the game, from around the Mountain West and top-25 teams across the country.
- Gameday Info – find all the gameday information you need with a fan guide detailing parking and more, plus an interactive Google map with amenity locations
- Even More – SportsLabs and Wyoming will continue to develop content for the app, including news, rosters and further unique features
“Wyoming Athletics is excited to take our fans’ digital experience to a new level with SportsLabs,” said David Primus, Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing and Branding. “We look forward to continuing to provide new and innovative experiences and information to our fans wherever they go.”
“SportsLabs is proud to have Wyoming as a long-term partner,” said John Burris, President of SportsLabs. “This new partnership will enable us to continually deliver new and market-leading experiences to Wyoming fans, starting with WYO Gameday - the most advanced mobile application in college sports .”
SportsLabs (www.sportslabs.com) is a leading sports technology provider. At the core of the SportsLabs’ technology is its proprietary Advanced Media Platform (AMP), which streams more audio/video content to more platforms than any other college sports provider. AMP for Sports can ingest any content across the sports, social and media and delivers it directly to fans on any digital device or platform in the market including responsive web sites, mobile and tablet applications and connected TV applications. SportsLabs is a Silver Chalice company, the high-growth venture arm of the Chicago White Sox.