Oct. 26, 2006
NEW YORK - October 26, 2006 - The Mountain West Conference and THE MTN. - MountainWest Sports Network have announced that the Saturday, October 28 Mountain West football contests featuring UNLV at Utah and Wyoming at TCU will be available across the nation as part of a special pay-per-view event. The special presentation of these Conference match-ups will be available live and on-demand via Internet video streaming. The UNLV at Utah game, which begins at 2:00pm MT, and the Wyoming at TCU game, which begins at 6:30pm CT, are also available on THE MTN., a first-of-its-kind network dedicated to one college conference. THE MTN. is jointly owned by Comcast and CSTV.
- Exclusive online pay-per-view events offering live, streaming game video from kick-off to post-game.
- Available nationwide.
- Fast and easy sign-up online at cstvppv.com/football.
- Pricing for each game will be $14.95. Each game must be purchased separately.
- These pay-per-view events are one-time special video presentations. Purchase price of an event entitles viewer to that game only.
- These special presentations are not a part of the CSTV XXL All-Access package. These football games will be available online only through the pay-per-view option.
- The game will be available on THE MTN., a regional sports network dedicated to comprehensive sports coverage for all nine Mountain West Conference teams. THE MTN. is available on 13 cable providers, including Comcast Cable and Bresnan, in cities across the states of Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and New Mexico. To find out how to get THE MTN. in your area, check your local listings, call your cable operator or visit themtn.cstv.com/how/.
About THE MTN. - MountainWest Sports Network
THE MTN. - MountainWest Sports Network, is the first and only network completely dedicated to an NCAA Division I athletic conference. THE MTN. - MountainWest Sports Network is built upon the passion surrounding the Mountain West community and will feature comprehensive coverage of the nearly 20 MWC men's and women's sports, local high school sports, Olympic sports, education and lifestyle content and original programming.
About The Mountain West Conference
The Mountain West Conference is one of the top collegiate conferences in the college sports arena and is comprised of nine Division I-A institutions including, The United States Air Force Academy, Brigham Young University, Colorado State University, University of New Mexico, and University of Nevada, Las Vegas, San Diego State University, Texas Christian University, University of Utah and the University of Wyoming.