Click links to download .ics files, or copy URL to import into your calendar program of choice.
Men's Basketball: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/n6jsun9hgqspl44stpqjtomqeg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Women's Basketball: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/vai801tjm0kbvtuars7i3ppa18%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Apple iCal - Mac:
Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010 - Windows:
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe".
- iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
- In Outlook, go to the Tools menu and click on "Account Settings".
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click "Add".
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
- Go to and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Under Add select "Import calendar".
- In the popup window, click "Choose file" to select the iCal file you downloaded above.
- Choose the calendar you'd like to import the schedule into using the "Calendar" drop-down. NOTE: If you don't want to import the schedule into an existing calendar, close this window and add a new calendar by clicking "Add" under "My calendars" . Then repeat the steps above to import.
- Go to and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
- Click on the "+" sign located next to Calendars on the menu on the left, select "Subscribe to Calendar".
- Enter the URL of the iCalendar file, and select "Next" on the top menu. Add text to "Display As" and select "Save" on the top menu.
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.