Events Planned For National Signing Day For Wyoming Football
Jan. 25, 2012
Wyoming head football coach Dave Christensen and his coaching staff will announce the 2012 University of Wyoming football recruiting class in a 3 p.m. press conference on Wednesday, Feb. 1. The press conference will be hosted in the Wildcatter Stadium Club & Suites in War Memorial Stadium, and will be open to the public.
Wednesday, Feb. 1, is the first day football recruits are allowed to sign national letters of intent.
That evening the Wyoming women's basketball team will host TCU in a game beginning at 7 p.m.
The schedule of events for football signing day is as follows:
1. Football Signing Day Press Conference, 3 p.m., Mountain Time
2. Following the video highlight presentation, Coach Christensen and assistant coaches will be available for one-on-one interviews with media.
3. Coach Christensen Will be Available on a Conference Call for Media - 3:45 p.m., Mountain Time
4. The press release of Wyoming's 2012 recruiting class along with the video highlights of all of the recruits will be accessible on WyomingAthletics.com later on Wednesday afternoon.
There will be two other public events during the month of Feburary featuring Coach Christensen that will allow Cowboy fans an opportunity to talk about this year's recruiting class and the season ahead. Those other events are:
1. Laramie County Cowboy Joe Club Football Reception - Wednesday, Feb. 8, Jackson's All-American Sports Grill in Cheyenne, Wyo., 7 p.m., Open to the public
2. Natrona County Cowboy Joe Club Football Reception - Wednesday, Feb. 22, Three Crowns Golf Course, Casper, Wyo., 7 p.m., Open to the public