2013 Wyoming Football National Signing Day Events Planned for Wednesday, Feb. 6
Jan. 31, 2013
LARAMIE, Wyo. -
Wyoming head football coach Dave Christensen and his coaching staff will announce the 2013 University of Wyoming football recruiting class in a 3 p.m. press conference on Wednesday, Feb. 6. The press conference will be held in the Wildcatter Stadium Club & Suites in War Memorial Stadium, and will be open to the public.
Wednesday, Feb. 6, is the first day football recruits are allowed to sign national letters of intent.
The schedule of events for football signing day is as follows.
1. Football Signing Day Press Conference at 3 p.m., Mountain Time
2. Following the video highlight presentation, Coach Christensen and assistant coaches will be available for one-on-one interviews with media.
3. Coach Christensen Will be Available on a Conference Call for Media at 3:45 p.m., Mountain Time
4. The press release of Wyoming's 2013 recruiting class along with the video highlights of all of the recruits will be accessible on GoWyo.com later on Wednesday afternoon.
There will be two other public events held during the month of February featuring Coach Christensen that will allow Cowboy fans an opportunity to talk about this year's recruiting class and the season ahead. Those other events will be hosted by the Cowboy Joe Club in Casper, Wyo., and Denver, Colo.
1. Natrona County Cowboy Joe Club Football Reception
Tuesday, Feb. 12, Three Crowns Golf Course, Casper, Wyo., 7 p.m. - Open to the Public
2. Denver, Colo., Cowboy Joe Club Football Reception and Basketball Watch Party
In conjunction with the Football Reception, Cowboy fans are invited to gather to watch the Wyoming at San Diego State Men's Basketball game that will be televised that night.
For more information on the Natrona County and Denver Cowboy Joe Club receptions please call the Cowboy Joe Club at 307-766-6242.