UW Student Ticket Information
1. Students must have their WYOone Student ID Card present with them at the gate.
2. Students must be a full time, fee paying student or a part time student who purchases the benefit package.
3. Students receive free admission to all regular season University of Wyoming Intercollegiate Athletic Events with their Student ID (as space permits).
4. A guest ticket gives the ticket holder admission into the UW student section only.
Guest Tickets Prices
Guest tickets may be purchased in advance at the main ticket office of Arena Auditorium or the Union Information Desk. On gamedays, student guest tickets may be purchased at any ticket sales booth.
* Full time students may purchase two student guest tickets for each game with their Student ID (Student ID must be present).
* Part time students may purchase one student guest ticket for themselves with their Student ID (Student ID must be present).
Wild Bunch - For information or questions regarding the Wild Bunch, please go to the Wild Bunch Webpage.
ID Office - For ID Questions and Problems Contact the ID Office: (307) 766-5267 or (307) 766-5268 or go to the ID Office Webpage.
Questions? Please call the Athletic Ticket Office at (877) WYO-FAN1, or you may also e-mail the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.